What You’ll Learn in our Presentation Skills Training
Problems we can solve
All our presentation skills workshops are based around the principal that you only get better at presenting by doing it. So, you’ll get lots and lots of opportunities to practice. Along the way you’ll learn practical, easy to use techniques that allow you to:
- Effectively manage your nerves.
- Speak without notes.
- Ditch the deck to connect with an audience.
- Discover your own authentic speaking style and voice.
- Start presentations with a bang. And end with an emotional crescendo.
- Take the audience from your Point A to your Point B without losing them along the way.
- Speak concisely without waffle.
- Use stories, analogies and data to evidence your points in an engaging way.
- Hook an audience’s attention, hold it, and reward it with a well-formed insight.
Resources to help with presentation skills
- Having charisma and presence in public speaking
- How to have confidence in public speaking
- How to overcome the fear of public speaking
- How to talk like TED
- Why I decided to complement my MBA with improv training
- Business Improv
- Improv techniques for business
- Facilitator Interviews
- Client and Student Interviews
Also check out our public speaking evening classes!
Thanks for the workshop. All the feedback has been extremely positive! The team loved it!
We walked away with communication techniques that will stick with us for a lifetime.
The skills you taught them will give them a real competitive edge in the market place.
Inspiring and hugely relevant to how we work.
I’ve used the communication skills learned at Hoopla to attract over $3m in venture capital for my start-up. And had fun doing it!
A smash hit. The feedback has been really amazing.
Improv has helped me to truly listen to what my clients want, understand their problems and then effectively work with others on my team to deliver a concise and consistent message.
My work is about helping clients be more creative and uncover different possibilities and develop them - which improv has really helped with.
Improv has supported my listening and support work for people I represent.
Improv is a great release to just mess around while building on the communication skills, confidence and self esteem that help me in my day to day job.
Really useful for building self confidence and being able to communicate better with people who I was meeting for the first time.
Improv helped me have more faith in myself, particularly in meetings with clients or senior stakeholders. I have more confidence that whatever comes out of my mouth will make sense and be of value.
I think improv makes people kinder to others and themselves. It teaches you to listen, react and support and I think everyone could benefit from more of that individually and collectively.