Can improv techniques make your business more innovative? We say, ‘yes, and…’
These days we all need to be innovative. And we have to do it quicker than ever before. But so often our processes and our behaviours stop us being either innovative or fast.
In our improv for business innovation consulting we teach exercises and concepts from the world of improvised comedy and use them as a framework to make teams and individuals more innovative.
- Are you making the most of the creative potential of your team?
- Is everyone pulling their weight, sharing ideas, and collaborating positively with each other?
- Are there silos within departments and between departments?
- Do you have a defined process for brainstorms and creative meetings?
- Does your organisation have a positive attitude to risk and failure?
Get in touch!
What you’ll learn in our innovation consulting workshops
Who is it for?
- Businesses that want to establish a culture where failure is destigmatized and risks are encouraged.
- Teams that want to learn how to react to external and internal client briefs faster and more creatively.
- Managers who have to show creative leadership and take responsibility for brainstorming.
- Businesses and teams who want improv for business break outs or interactive keynotes at their next conference or away day.
Resources to help with innovation consulting
- Using Improv as part of your innovation Strategy
- How improv fits into the creative process of a workplace
- Improv and Design Thinking
- Top 10 rules for running effective brainstorming meetings
- Women in Innovation
- Why I decided to complement my MBA with improv training
- Business Improv
- Improv techniques for business
- Facilitator Interviews
- Client and Student Interviews
Thanks for the workshop. All the feedback has been extremely positive! The team loved it!
We walked away with communication techniques that will stick with us for a lifetime.
The skills you taught them will give them a real competitive edge in the market place.
Inspiring and hugely relevant to how we work.
I’ve used the communication skills learned at Hoopla to attract over $3m in venture capital for my start-up. And had fun doing it!
A smash hit. The feedback has been really amazing.
Improv has helped me to truly listen to what my clients want, understand their problems and then effectively work with others on my team to deliver a concise and consistent message.
My work is about helping clients be more creative and uncover different possibilities and develop them - which improv has really helped with.
Improv has supported my listening and support work for people I represent.
Improv is a great release to just mess around while building on the communication skills, confidence and self esteem that help me in my day to day job.
Really useful for building self confidence and being able to communicate better with people who I was meeting for the first time.
Improv helped me have more faith in myself, particularly in meetings with clients or senior stakeholders. I have more confidence that whatever comes out of my mouth will make sense and be of value.
I think improv makes people kinder to others and themselves. It teaches you to listen, react and support and I think everyone could benefit from more of that individually and collectively.