Using improvisation to help your salespeople leave their script behind.
Our clients include:
improv for sales
In this workshop we will use improvisation to help your salespeople leave their script behind.
Daniel Pink writes about improvisation in his bestselling book “To Sell is Human”. He says “Once we begin to listen in this new, more intimate way, we begin hearing things we might have missed. And if we listen in this way in our efforts to move others, we quickly realise that what may outwardly seem like objections are actually offers in disguise”. And this is an excellent summation of what this workshop is about.
In the improv model of sales, the sales process is dynamic and evolving in real time. The salesperson must be active and present. The script will appear in the context of the conversation. And that conversation has never happened before, and will never happen again.
Plus will use our insights as storytellers to help you use the power of stories to establish rapport, communicate customer success stories, and show your product in action.
- Build active listening skills.
- Learn how to embrace objections as an opportunity, and use the philosophy of “Yes, and…” to overcome them.
- Learn the effective use of questions to seek information from a prospect, and then justify your product in light of this, using the improv skill of reincorporation.
- How to tell great stories to persuade prospects to buy.
- Be comfortable talking off-the-cuff.