Two improvisers are given an obscure subject in the field of technology, entertainment or design. They present about it in the style of a TED talk to the audience.
Additional Tips for Playing
- Players should imagine they have head mics and that they’re playing to a big room.
- Imagine you have all slides they could ever want.
- It’s great to hear big takeaways or philosophies for life, hear the story of the speaker’s journey and details of the subject itself.
- Imagine it’s scripted and you’ve done it loads.
- And have even back-and-forth between both players.