A helpful exercise for discovering the full potential in offers and also helpful for discovering what a scene is about and the game of the scene.
1. Two improvisers improvise a scene from suggestion.
2. Two different improvisers then re-do that scene with roughly those lines and roughly that order.
3. Two different improvisers then re-do that scene.
4. Keep going with the scene being repeated.
5. Each time it changes a bit as people find different things to play with. Some bits are cut down, some added too.
6. Discuss what patterns and games you found in the scene.