A helpful exercise for learning Game of the Scene, especially about delaying the funny to build a believable platform and also for spotting the first unusual thing.
- Two people on stage.
- They are given a situation.
- They improvise that situation as normally and realistically as possible, without any attempt to funny.
- When something unusual/funny/ridiculous happens (usually by accident) the whole class cheers.
- Two new people come on stage and are given a new situation.
- Repeat until everyone has been a couple of times.